Saturday, October 12, 2013

BLOGTOBER FEST 2013 DAY 12



Deb and Stephane

Today is my daughter's birthday and we had planned on spending a nice weekend kayaking, facials at the spa and  dinner cooked by our favorite chef, her husband Stan  but...sometimes life gets in the way of real life plans so instead we spent it working on my grand daughter's wedding gown. Debbie works a full time job but wanted to make her niece, Stephanie's gown for her so I am here to help how ever I can and give moral support. 

Lacing

Loops
..... but today I am helping her with some tedious parts of the sewing... Spaghetti straps for the lacing and the loops to do the lacing in..The dress will laceed up the back when finished.










Stan kissing Deb goodbye



Soon we will be going out for a dinner at one of Deb's favorite restaurants, Enza's Ristorante'
Stan is still going to cook our special birthday dinner tomorrow night....but first he needs to go shopping for duck.
..Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post. I love the pictures and the making art out of "real life." Thanks for sharing Darleen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious precious life you have Darlene! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete